Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday, March 29th

Hey everyone. Just letting you know that although we have been gone these days, we haven't forgotten about you. The Gray Area WILL be back on Monday, so do not fret, my dear readers.

To tide you over, here is some crazy stuff I found online.

This is what happens to everyone's favorite Muppet, Kermit, when he falls into sex, drugs and depression. This video is pretty hilarious, but not for the faint of heart.

If you're really missing us just too much, you can play this game from Adult Swim and pretend to kill yourself.

In honor of Brad's utter geekiness, here is a Star Wars poll you can take. I know it's not Star Trek, but it still may be goobery enough.

Speaking of nerds, here are a whole bunch of geeks in their Transformers costumes. Some of these are actually pretty impressive, but where's my boy Soundwave?

That's it for now, but I will try and hook up with some more stuff tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the Free-FM website says you guys have moved to 1 to 3 PM, so I'm just letting you know that I enjoyed the show and that I miss you. I wish you all the very best.

Re-97 percented,
Allen

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home