Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday, April 20th

Hey everyone. To our many potheads listeners, Happy Holidays you stoners. We should have an interesting show today. At 2, Janay from the Naked Womens' Wrestling League will be in studio. I wonder if she will be clothed.

1pm: Chris admitted last night that he is a UFC buzzkiller. Everytime he is watching, it turns into grappling with no action for as long as he is watching. He realizes now, that Brad is the same for "The Colbert Report." He says that Colbert has been hilarious lately, but when they watched together last night, it was not all that great. He realizes now that Brad is the cause for this lackluster performance.

We play a clip from The Daily Show's coverage of the Alberto Gonzales hearings. It is so great. Jon Stewart tore him apart in that way that only he can do. If you haven't seen it, I would suggest looking it up online. It is definitely worthwhile. Apparently, Gonzales must have been on something, because he doesn't "recall" anything.

We next play a clip of Alec Baldwin on Letterman, a few hours before he left the voicemail. Using juxtaposition to it's best, we play that into the voicemail itself. The Crab in San Jose says that she understands the heated nature of the phone call. She says that daughters go through rough times with their parents.

2pm: Well, now Janay is coming in. Brad has looked at about twenty revealing pictures of her in preparation. He says he likes to see a woman naked before he meets her. A lot of the pictures are bondage-oriented, leading the guys to reveal more information than I needed to know about their adventures in this category.

Janay tells us that they are completely naked in the matches. Brad asks if they get some nasty injuries from doing that. She says that they get so beat-up that they have to be airbrushed by the time they do the shows.

Janay apparently heard me say that I didn't think she was smokin' hot before she got here. This is the deal, she does look a lot better in person than in her photographs. I think the photos are not flattering. Either way though, she called me a "brokedown beezy?" Ok.

The guys do call me out a little for being a pussy in not saying anything when she got here. Yeah, ok they're right. Because, as soon as she left I talked a lot more smack about her. I'm not really that worried about it, but I think it is kinda funny that the girl with bondage websites is calling me a used-up bitch. That's all.

Travis in San Jose calls in asking for the Strikeforce tickets. We make him fight with Jason in San Jose for them, but he prevails. Congratulations Travis, you won the last pair that we have.

So, with that we are done for the week. See you on Monday and I apologize to my mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home